NOTE: Outgoing product! Only few remain in stock, please contact us for more information!
Problems with unreadable robot system floppy disks? Lost program disks? Boot disks nobody can find?
We developed a product to solve floppy disk problems; Disk Drive Replacement (DDR).
The DDR replaces all old floppy disk units in ABB robot systems (S2, S3, S4, S4C and S4C+ with DSQC540 computer)
The DDR comes at a price of 420EUR (excl. VAT).
- Program, backups, parameters and boot disks are stored on a single SD card and operate according to the same principle as a hard drive for the robot system. It is a major benefit having a boot pack that is always available.
- Backup and restore of the entire SD card to a PC or network. This was never possible before in S2 or S3 systems with old drives
- File management and editing of programs in S4, S4C and S4C+ (with DSQC540 computer) can be executed as usual in a PC using “DDR PC Software 2”
- Possibility of using the old floppy disk unit in parallel with DDR in S3, thanks to a special switch cable. This makes it easy when transferring programs and parameters
- Environmental endurance and safe storage of data in a CE-marked product
- Installation in just a few minutes
- Very low purchase price
Documentation S4-S4C-S4C+ (english)
Documentation switch cable (english)
DDR PC Software 2
The PC software is, among other things, used for
- Backup and restore of SD cards for S2, S3, S4, S4C, S4C+
- Program editing and file transfers for S4, S4C, S4C+ (w. DSQC540)
- Copying of entire boot disk packs to the SD card
- Printing of SD card contents
- Creating disk lists
Download DDR PC Software 2
DDR PC Software 2 Setup v2.5 (ZIP archive)
DDRPCS2 release notes ver2.5 english
“DDR PC Software 2” supports WinXP, Win7, Win8 and Win10. Please read the release notes prior to installation!
Want to know more about our products?
Contact us and we will tell you more about how we can help you find the right products for your robot.