Problems with unreadable robot system floppy disks? Lost program disks? Boot disks nobody can find?
We developed a product to solve floppy disk problems; Disk Drive Replacement (DDR).
The DDR replaces all old floppy disk units in ABB robot systems (S2, S3, S4, S4C and S4C+ with DSQC540 computer)
The DDR comes at a price of 420EUR (excl. VAT).
- Program, backups, parameters and boot disks are stored on a single SD card and operate according to the same principle as a hard drive for the robot system. It is a major benefit having a boot pack that is always available.
- Backup and restore of the entire SD card to a PC or network. This was never possible before in S2 or S3 systems with old drives
- File management and editing of programs in S4, S4C and S4C+ (with DSQC540 computer) can be executed as usual in a PC using “DDR PC Software 2”
- Possibility of using the old floppy disk unit in parallel with DDR in S3, thanks to a special switch cable. This makes it easy when transferring programs and parameters
- Environmental endurance and safe storage of data in a CE-marked product
- Installation in just a few minutes
- Very low purchase price
DDR PC Software 2
The PC software is, among other things, used for
- Backup and restore of SD cards for S2, S3, S4, S4C, S4C+
- Program editing and file transfers for S4, S4C, S4C+ (w. DSQC540)
- Copying of entire boot disk packs to the SD card
- Printing of SD card contents
- Creating disk lists
Download DDR PC Software 2
DDR PC Software 2 Setup v2.5 (ZIP archive)
“DDR PC Software 2” supports WinXP, Win7, Win8 and Win10. Please read the release notes prior to installation!